How to access parent/student information in Charms
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER/LOG IN” link at the upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code:
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the “public” calendar for your organization, event list, handouts and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements, volunteer opportunities, and other event details. Note that if a calendar event is specifically assigned to your child, it may NOT show up on this calendar- check the “Student” calendar after entering the student’s ID number (see below).
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (provided by your Director) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
- Two areas in which you can help the director maintain his/her records:
- Update Personal Information- if the director has allowed it, you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
If your program has setup online payments, you can make credit card payments for fees, trips and deposits to your student’s account. If credit card payment is activated, you will see blue buttons in the four main areas of the financial statement indicating your ability to make online payments.
Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the director to communicate with each other. Please be sure that you have filled out all contact information including address, phone numbers, and email addresses. Please be sure that you log in and update your contact information if they change so that you can stay informed.